Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New 'Do

Rick will kill me I know for posting this picture but it cracks me up so I'm going to do it anyways. Over the weekend I wanted to change up my hair so Rick, my stylist, dyed my hair. I thought this color I had bought long ago was a light brown, closer to my natural hair color (which is a mousy dirty blonde), but it turned out to be a very bold slightly reddish brown. Oh well, I'm sure it will fade eventually and I will go back to blonde.




Rick getting ready to dye. (Picture was removed due to inappropriate content)

.
The outcome and cute little Adelaide.


Dan and Rick jamming.



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Pretty Ems!! Miss you!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

It doesn't matter what color of hair you have, you are the prettiest momma I have ever seen! I love it I can't believe you can pull it off! GORgeous! I LOVE IT!!
Miss you guys!

Nassari Everett said...

I love the new color! looks great!!

the hills said...

hey emily! i just saw your comment on my little blogski & thought i'd come check yours out. CONGRATS on the baby girl! she looks so sweet! i love the almond shaped eyes: be-a-utiful! & ps i can't believe you accidently got red hair! a couple years ago i tried like 4 dye jobs before giving up. :) glad you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair color, too! And the Rick's pic did crack me up. lol
too bad you had to remove it:) haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails