Monday, February 15, 2010

Next Years Halloween Costume?

Lately Rick has been sporting a 'stache, but as a Valentine's Day gift he shaved it off for me. Before doing so though I really wanted to get a picture of him looking like Tom Selleck (who is pretty much his hero and star of his favorite TV show Magnum P.I.) Maybe he can grow out his mustache again next year for Halloween?


side note: Rick was going to shave off his mustache a couple weeks ago, but thanks to my brother Kevin, who thought it would be a great idea to send Rick a Detroit Tigers hat, Rick just had to keep the 'stache a little longer. Thanks a lot Kev!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Steve stared at this picture and said, in awe, "I couldn't tell the difference at first."

Brittany said...

HA! That is awesome!

Nassari Everett said...

thats awesome! not every guy can pull a tash. way to go Rick! Kent would be so jealous. Even if he tried he would be able to grow one.

You Are My Fave said...

I love the matching shirt. Very nice V-day present. Mustaches are no fun to kiss.

Coonsfamily said...

Such a funny post~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails