Colorado is soo beautiful and fun in the summertime... Here are some things we have been up to lately:
Rockies vs. Padres Game
We were rooting for the Padres, but we were sadly disappointed.
Fred came to visit!
Fred introduced us Bean Boozled Jelly Beans, which include disgusting flavors such as dog food, rotten egg, centipede, booger, baby wipes and barf.
Hanging out by the pool.
The babies love the water.
On the 4th it started hailing.
Adelaide has begun pulling her headbands off :(
While carless we took many walking trips to the grocery store.
We have been bikeriding to the farmer's market on Saturdays.
I fell on our bikeride home from the Farmer's Market.
Long story short: Rick tried to kiss me and I couldn't handle it.
We love the gorgeous Colorado sunsets.













1 comment:
Go Rockies! I can't help it, just like Rick can't help cheering for the Padres.
Colorado sunsets are the best.
Post a Comment