Thursday, August 12, 2010

Almost Walking

but not quite.

Grandpa R. sent over an early birthday present and Adelaide loves trying to walk with it.

She has trouble turning so she just squeals when she hits a wall until one of us comes to help her redirect.

Adelaide Rose Designs Pictures 079
So excited about this gift!

Adelaide Rose Designs Pictures 081
cute chubby legs.

Adelaide Rose Designs Pictures 080
Concentrating.

2 comments:

Page said...

Just saw your blog on Jamie's... I am halfway through Ina May's Guide and I LOVE IT. I want to do it so bad. I wish I had another option besides the one hospital here or home, like a birthing center. Still thinking it over... thanks for the book!! Adelaide looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

That is how Kade learned to walk too! She will be running around in no time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails