Adelaide does not love her snow suit. I tried it on just to make sure it would fit for the winter and she was not a happy camper. We had this same problem last year too. Perhaps she is claustrophobic? I can relate to this because I absolutely cannot handle my feet being covered- I hate how the sheets are so tightly made on hotel beds and would probably cry just like Adelaide if I were forced to sleep in a zipped up sleeping bag.
"Get me out of here"

2 comments:
haha! this is the first time I saw Emily in Adelaide's face! when she's screaming!
it looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! :)
I am going to have to say so too, she is starting to look a lot more like her momma! soo gorgeous! you guys have the cutest little family. but yeah I don't blame little adelaide. those snowsuits don't look fun at all..
Post a Comment