Your Ina May book has made the rounds here among our friends, and one friend who's expecting in June has it. I'll get it back from her though. Congrats and I'm already excited to hear about this birth!!!
Congrats you three!!1 Soo excited for you! That is just awesome!!!! and the cutest announcement ever! Good job Rick!! YAH!!!!!! Life gets full of excitement with two:)
13 comments:
That is the cutest thing EVER! CONGRATS!!!
That's wonderful...and what a fun/darling/creative way to announce it. Congratulations!!
What a CUTE video! LOVED it! So incredibly excited for you guys!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That video was so fun!
Your Ina May book has made the rounds here among our friends, and one friend who's expecting in June has it. I'll get it back from her though. Congrats and I'm already excited to hear about this birth!!!
Congrats! Cute video!!
YAY!!! that is so excited! Great job Rick on the Video! Congrats guys! we might just have to get creative ourselves...
That is the cutest announcement ever! Congratulations! Love you!
Congratulations!
Congrats you three!!1 Soo excited for you! That is just awesome!!!! and the cutest announcement ever! Good job Rick!! YAH!!!!!! Life gets full of excitement with two:)
Yay! You guys make the cutest kids..can't wait to have another smiley face around at church! CONGRATS!
EEK!!! So exciting! Congrats you guys! I think 2011 is the year for walton babies/pregnancies!
Congrats, and thanks for an original announcement
Yay! Congrats!
Post a Comment