Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pie in a Jar

A while ago my sister sent me a link on how to make Pies in a Jar from Our Best Bites Blog. I thought they were so adorable and we even ended up making them in a night class with some ladies from church. They are not difficult and the best part is you can store them in your freezer until you feel liking baking them for yourself or a friend.

DSC_0049
Here is one of the apple pies I made. I highly recommend this delicious project!

3 comments:

Nassari Everett said...

um AWESOME! I'm most definitely making this! great idea!

feetee said...

What a great idea! I so want to make these!

I am serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Portugal said...

pie in a jar. pie in a jar. looking like a fool with your pie in a jar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails