Thursday, June 23, 2011

Death in the Freezer

Sunday morning I opened our freezer to get my smoothie going and I was startled by this:

2011-06-19 09.56.11

At first it seriously seemed like some animal had been brutally murdered in our freezer. Then I looked a little closer and saw the broken bottle Rick put in there the night before. I remembered when he did it and said "Em, remind me to take this out in three minutes." Oops. My inner clock failed me, I guess I should have set our timer.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Years ago when my hubby was a kid, his mom put a bottle of Coke in the freezer. They heard it explode/pop and everyone freaked out thinking that someone was shooting at their house.

What a mess to clean up...hope it wasn't too much of a pain!

P.S. You need to post a newer pregnancy pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails