Rick and I decided it would be a good idea to take a little trip before baby #2 arrives next month so over Labor Day weekend we headed out to the east coast to visit Rick's sister Meg and her husband Benj. They picked us up in Newark, we spent a couple days in New York, drove to Boston and spent a couple days there and then flew home. It was a whirlwind of a trip but we had so much fun. Since Meg and I are pregnant Benj bought an app that maps out clean and public bathrooms in NY which we appreciated :)
I am so used to travelling with Adelaide that this trip seemed so easy and relaxing!
More Central Park.
We randomly were there during a Stanley Cup Parade in downtown Boston... if you look closely you can see it in the background.
Thanks Meg and Benj for such a fun trip! They are seriously the cutest and the best hosts/tour guides/drivers ever:)











2 comments:
big congrats to Megan. how fun. Cute pregnant girl in NY!!!!!
You are seriously such a cute pregnant girl. How you stay so fashionable while being preg is beyond me. I love that you flew that pregnant. Did people give you funny worried looks on the plane? I loved the pictures and was super jealous about that cannoli! That looked amazing. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment