Sunday, September 18, 2011

Full Term

I haven't really been keeping track this pregnancy of what week I'm at, but today I actually checked and I am 37 weeks... technically considered full term:) I'm not feeling like I will have the baby anytime soon but it is nice to know that if I do go into labor the baby is big and strong enough (already estimated at 6.5-7 lbs) to come into the world and I could go forward with my plans to have the baby at home with my midwife. This pregnancy has been pretty amazing so far and I can't wait to meet this little baby. I'm also really excited to find out if I am having a boy or a girl. I just made a poll on our sidebar for you to guess the gender, so please do; I'm anxious to know what the consensus is because I seriously have no strong feeling either way. Also, we still like the names Maverick or Cash for a boy, and Clementine or Caroline for a girl but we are having a hard time coming up with middle names so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Week 37 Belly Pictures:

2011-09-18 12.06.32

2011-09-18 12.06.50

2011-09-18 12.06.19

2011-09-18 12.07.13

2011-09-18 12.05.30

7 comments:

Nassari Everett said...

You look so beautiful and I love the family picture and the style you chose! I am so excited for you guys!
I love the name Cash. MIddle names are hard. I would look up family names for some inspiration.

Angela said...

congrats em! your dress is really cute!

Cami P said...

We're so excited for you Em! You look absolutely gorgeous as always. :)

Nick and Ashleigh said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! Can't wait to see the little one and find out what it is!

Suzie said...

You are gorgeous as always...and such a cute pregnant lady! I'm totally voting boy and as for names, I say Cash for a boy and Caroline for a girl.

Hope all goes well with delivery. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

Brittany Lentz said...

You look AMAZING! And I absolutely love your dress! So exciting!!!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

You are soo gorgeous Emily! and so is your family! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of the little one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails