Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Easter!

We are all moved into our new place and are lovin' it! I shouldn't say all moved in because we still have some unloading to do but we are getting very close. We moved in the first weekend in April and hosted Easter here the next weekend with my parents, Eric, my uncle Kevin & aunt Kathy, and Justin. Adelaide had her own little Easter egg hunt (thanks to Eric the Easter bunny) and thought it was pretty great. There were about 50 eggs filled with candies or stickers or cuties and she wanted to see what was in each egg as she found them. That wasn't working for us so we taught her a better way, but it was pretty cute while it lasted.

IMG_1251

IMG_1252

IMG_1257


IMG_1247
Mav is too young for egg hunting, so he just chilled on the grass.

IMG_1260
I wish I would have taken a group picture with everyone but here is one of our little family.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

MAV looks like an easter egg! I would put him in my basket for sure. I can't wait to see him/pinch his cute baby chubs and love on him!

Becky said...

Emily, Maverick is so irresistible! Your new place looks really nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails