This is the baby's bassinet in our bedroom. Nicole made the bedding for us and it turned out so cute, we just love it! Now we just need the baby to come out and sleep in it.


This is the Rainbow Connection lyrics made famous by Kermit the Frog and although I originally bought it to give to Jessica, I later decided it was a little childish and maybe better suited for a baby?

Some more of the baby's room...

We set the crib up nice and low so when miss Grace comes to visit she won't be able to escape from naptime:)
3 comments:
Em's I love the green! It is so cute! And I'm impressed that you painted the changing table yourself! :) Miss Grace and I are so excited to come visit you, I am practically counting down the days! I wonder if we will get there before or after baby Rampton does? ;) Looks like you're having fun out there. I miss you!!
Ok, you should probably know that I occasionally stalk your blog. I've been dying to see if your little one has arrived yet!
I LOVE the room and the green. What a great idea. I also love that you had the endurance to paint it all by yourself. You are amazing.
Also, how adorable is the yellow bedding, SO fun!
Em! The room is gorgeous! And the bassinet is absolutely darling. You are the cutest pregnant woman ever! It is still weird to me that you are pregnant by the way...haha
Post a Comment