Week 38 has been pretty productive... Nesting I think has finally set in and I have gotten a lot of stuff ready for the baby. Rick found a brown changing table and decided to buy it because it was "a steal," the only problem is that the baby's room is all light colors with white furniture so the changing table looked ridiculas. We decided that I should paint it green, so I started that project but halfway through we realized it was not going to work without priming it- (duh), so I had to redo it another day but it is finally finished. It took me forever and so I have decided if we have a boy next his room will have green in it:)
I randomly drew this on my belly and it may not seem funny to anyone else but it had me laughing for a while.
1 comment:
haha oh man. Love the belly drawing!
Post a Comment