Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Adelaide's Blessing


After Arizona Adelaide and I met up with Rick in San Diego for Adelaide's blessing. We wanted to do the blessing in San Diego where some of our friends are and it was a location where both of our families could travel somewhat easily to. It was so great to have so many people come that all love Adelaide- all her grandparents, some aunts and uncles and other extended family like the Whitemans. This is probably the last time that so many people from her familly will be all together- I figure the next time will be in eight years at her baptism.

I don't have all the pictures yet ( I'm missing some from Rick's Mom's side of the family, but we'll hopefully have them soon)-- so I will update this post later, but this is a start:

Dad and Grandpa getting Adelaide ready for the day.


Here are all the men that were involved in Adelaide's blessing. Jeff (great uncle?), Richard(grandpa), Nick(uncle), Rick(dad), Gerry(grandpa) and Curt(grandpa).


The Walton's: Curt, Michelle, Rick, Adelaide, Emily and Jessica.


Our little family.


Adelaide with Grandpa Walton.


Adelaide with Grandpa.

Meg, Janet, Richard, Adelaide, Rick and Emily.


Mimi Janet and Grandpa with Adelaide.


And Freddy of course!



1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, how sweet. It looks like she was pretty relaxed all day. What a cutie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails