Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anthro Wishlist

Casual and Comfy

Ruffles and this Mustard Color are a Match made in Heaven

Pretty Flowers

This shirt would be good for the 4th of July

Lounge pants that look like wallpaper

Cute and distracting

Walking around the house would feel cuter than ever in these


Anthropologie I passionately love you and hate you at the same time.

One day when I am making the big bucks....




5 comments:

Jamie said...

I have the exact same relationship with Anthropologie. I am especially infatuated with their dresses. And housewares. And everything else.

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE Anthropologie! I have some of the same items on my wish list too. I got a gift card to there for Christmas and It was awesome! I even bought a cute little dress for Leah :) We'll have to go walk around there and daydream sometime, and maybe we could find some good sales!

Linda said...

A favorite of mine! (and Jana's) We love that store! Everything would look so cute on you! Keep wishing!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

i know I am in love too! I just check it everyday and hit the sale section!!! IN LOVE!! We just need to win the lottery huh!!

Rach said...

that swisuit is to die for, and its a one piece. never though i would say "to die for" for a one piece. i might need to get it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails