Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello Goodbye

My sister-in-law Megan has been making her own almond milk lately and I was inspired to try it myself. So I bought a bunch of almonds and soaked them for a day and turned them into a beautiful batch of almond milk using a recipe I found online. Once I finished my liquid masterpiece I was really excited and used it in a couple recipes and simply drank it plain. When Rick got home from his long day at school I exclaimed that he just had to try it... it was so good. He wasn't nearly as excited as I was, but he gave it a shot anyways. Within minutes he was coughing and explaining to me that his throat was closing up... his face was also turning quite red. I guess Rick is allergic to almonds.


Farewell almond milk... we had a good run.


1 comment:

Coonsfamily said...

I'm sorry for Rick's discomfort, but this was a funny post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails