
Last night we played Scattergories with our friends Ruthie and Brad from down the hall while our sick children played together.
The game was actually quite thrilling... Brad thought of very unique answers and was ahead the entire game, I was doing pretty good too until Rick and Ruthie joined political forces against me and started voting down all my creative answers. Ruthie was very fast and could fill up her whole sheet before the timer went off and play with the little ones in between. Rick was hands down the funniest player though... The first round was for "R" and while his top word started with an 'R' the rest of his list started with 'B's?!? We were nice and deemed it a 'practice round.'
Perhaps my favorite part of the whole game was when we had to think of a college major that started with 'B'... Ruthie thought of biology, Brad thought of biopsychology, and I thought of biochemistry. Poor Rick couldn't think of a college major that started with 'B' even though he is currently getting his Masters in Business. haha, we love you Rick!
In the end Brad won, Ruthie and Rick tied for second, and I lost. I call a rematch.
2 comments:
We love that game! When our family plays Jason always wins haha he has very creative answers
Scattergories is my all time favorite board game. We played it every day for an entire summer when I was younger. My husband won't play against me because I always win.
Post a Comment