Monday, March 8, 2010

Nosy Bears


Last week for some reason I kept having flashbacks of a childhood teddy bear. When you squeezed the tummy of the bear the nose spun around. I remember that my siblings also had similar bears... one with a nose that had race cars that spun around, one that popped popcorn, and one that blew up a balloon. Does anybody else remember these from their childhood? I couldn't remember what these bears were called, but after searching the internet I discovered they were called Nosy Bears. I'm so glad to have reconnected with this childhood memory. I think I might have to buy one of these for Adelaide but the question is which one?!?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Yes! I totally remember these! I remember the one that blows up a little balloon in its nose best. I might have had one, but maybe I am just thinking of yours and Jessica's!

kelsey said...

I remembered one of you guys having the one with popcorn in the nose, an image of it popped into my head the second i started reading your post!
and while we're at it, i also remember you guys having my buddies and kid sister :)

Anonymous said...

I remember those! haha I totally forgot about those

Steve-O said...

my favorite was one that had race cars that would go in circles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails