Thursday, May 27, 2010

Idaho? No Udaho!

That is dedicated to you, Mom. I really wanted to buy that shirt a long time ago and you would not allow it... I believe you deemed it inappropriate.

Adelaide, Jess and I just took a lovely trip to visit my grandparents in Idaho. We spent a week together and it seemed to go by so fast, we miss them already!

Here are a couple of pictures from the week, and I'm sure I'll do more posts later to highlight other parts of our trip.


Emily's Photos 074
Adelaide met some of my cousins for the first time.
Lexy, Tyler, Kristine and Joseph.

Emily's Photos 059
Adelaide and Lexy.

Emily's Photos 070
Adelaide with Tyler.

Emily's Photos 068
Adelaide sleeping on Grandpa.

Emily's Photos 037
Grandpa's kisses are the best.

Emily's Photos 034
She's so happy:)

Emily's Photos 051
Almost walking.

Emily's Photos 009
Grandpa teaching Adelaide the importance of family.

Emily's Photos 006
Grandma and Adelaide.
I don't have as many pictures of the two of them together for some reason but it was so precious when Adelaide would fall asleep in her arms. I would always come back to this cute scene after going for a run.

Emily's Photos 007
Sometimes we would put Adelaide in this box with cheerios and puffs for a while. Grandma even pushed her around in it attempting to entertain her, but she didn't even seem to notice or appreciate it... all she cared about was eating her snacks.

2 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

oh that box is hillarious! I should have thought of that! She is so cute and getting big so fast! I can't believe how tall she is!! So adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

fun!! thats awesome that you guys took a trip up there. i love going to grandma and granpa's house. we cant get there as easily anymore. there is something really relaxing about their house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails