Lately some people have been picking up unintended hints that I may be pregnant: I was really sick a couple of weeks ago, I like to wear peasant-like outfits and I also enjoy eating A LOT. However, the only baby I'm getting ready to bust out is the completion of a half marathon next month. I really loved being pregnant and having a baby, but there was one thing I did not like... laying down on my side shortly after the birth and seeing a floppy pancake in the place of what was once a relatively flat stomach. Because of this I vowed that between each child I will complete a half or full marathon. It definitely feels good to be getting back in shape again. I started training February 5th and after running 7 miles this morning I have reached my 100 mile mark! I am really excited to run the Aptos Half Marathon with my dad and sister (and maybe my little brother?) this June.

We ran the Palos Verdes Half Marathon together in May 2008
1 comment:
Good luck!
I was stopping by to wish you a happy birthday and happy Mother's Day! I hope you got double the presents.
Post a Comment