Sunday, September 5, 2010

Say Cheese

I recently read Animal Vegetable Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver and absolutely loved it. One of the many things she inspired me to try was to make my own cheese. So I ordered myself a mozzarella cheese-making kit recently and gave it a shot. It is really tasty and I'm excited to keep making more!


Cheese 1
I know it is not perfectly smooth and beautiful, but I'm new to this.

2 comments:

I am serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Portugal said...

Why does nobody but me want to comment on this delicious looking braid of cheese?? All I want to say is that is one delicious looking braid of cheese! I wish I was there to eat it with you.

megrampton said...

EM! That looks so neat. I am super excited to try mine!! And how cool that you braided it. It makes a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails