Friday, January 28, 2011

Handmade Gifts

This past Christmas I really enjoyed creating a few gifts for members of my lovely family. Here are some of my 2010 Christmas projects:

Nikon Oct 19, 2010 045
Knitted blanket for my niece Adelaide.

DSC_0064
Another knitted blanket for my nephew Charlie.

DSC_0017
Dessert Platter for my sister in law Jamie.

DSC_0048
Family memory games for my niece Gracie,my niece Raleigh and my little sister in law Lanie.

I made some other things as well but forgot to take pictures of them.
I had a delightful time thinking of these gifts and then putting them together. Handmade Holidays are the best :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Emily those are gorgeous!! I wish I had more time to make handmade gifts for Christmas this last year, but it wasn't the year for that. haha. Got to sew one quilt though. Good work cuz!

Erin said...

Super cute Emily!! Way to go!

feetee said...

Wow very cute stuff! I'm so glad you found me, now we can keep in touch! Things here in San Diego have been good, are you guys still in Colorado?

Miranda said...

Holy cow with the knit blankets Emily! I am impressed. Knitting blankets seems such a daunting task to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails