Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Suffering from Cabin Fever

Adelaide has become so hyper lately! I'm sure anyone who has children older than Adelaide know what I'm talking about... she has always been active but suddenly she is everywhere all at once. Whether it is rummaging through our kitchen cabinets, playing with our recyclables, putting important items in the toilet, attempting to eat lip balm, unrolling all our toilet paper, wrapping herself up in our shower curtain, throwing all her shoes and socks on the floor while wearing tights as a scarf, placing stickers in her ears, trying to destroy our dvd collection, or hiding underneath the kitchen table, this girl is a busy body! Today she decided it was hilarious to put her shorts on her head like a hat. She walked around pointing to it and laughing and laughing. I am tired but amused, what does one do to keep up?

silly girl

I look forward to Spring & Summer when little miss Adelaide can take her rambunctiousness outside!

3 comments:

Nassari Everett said...

I feel the same way about William. We placed a baby gate on the kitchen entry way and hallway cuz we find him inside the cabinets. By the way, i love the recipe's you shared. I am excited to try them especially the Quinoa one.

The Stevens said...

Ohhh, She and Shaylyn would have so much fun together! She's at that same stage. So cute though

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Oh, I love Adelaide :) Now you see why I'm always trying to get out of the house!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails