I'm getting excited to watch Adelaide interact with baby #2 when it arrives. Although she is quite aggressive in general I sometimes notice a sweet and soft side to her when we are around other babies and especially when she plays with her baby dolls. It will be interesting to see how she deals with the real thing come October :) Do any of you mothers out there have advice for helping a child transition to being an older sibling?
Sometimes she even gives them kisses.



6 comments:
We had Casey "bring" a gift for Ashleigh when he was born. My mom did this for my brother when I was born. It worked well. If there is something she really wants, get it and have the new baby give it to her.
Liz Strong
That's cute. Shaylyn loves her baby doll too and always gives her kisses. Dylan transitioned pretty well to having a little sister, but he was a little older too. I am sure she'll be great!!
She is so cute! She is going to be a awesome big sister!!
I know! I was so excited to read that you were pregnant again! It was weird because the exact same day I was thinking about when you were gonna have a baby again, I went to your blog, and it said you were going to have a baby! How weird is that?? But anyways, I'm due in November. I'm super stoked!
Hype up the new baby big time. Don't talk about being nervous or any downsides around her. Seems obvious but things slip and I had to remind myself sometimes. These kiddos remember everything! :) She is going to be such a good big sis!!! So excited for you guys!
i cannot believe how much she looks like your husband!! what a doll! adelaide will handle it great. ellery still thinks cossette is a super cool toy we brought home for her. haha.
Post a Comment