Earlier this week we celebrated Rick's 29th birthday. I can't believe I'm married to such an old man who will be 30 in one year! Rick has been so busy finishing up his final semester of grad school (today is his last final!), searching for a job, and getting things finished up at his current job so he didn't really want a big celebration for his birthday this year. I arranged for our friend Ruthie to watch Adelaide so we could go out to dinner or a movie but instead we just drove around aimlessly for a long time; Rick's brain was too fried to even make a dinner decision except for rejecting all my ideas. We finally ended up picking up chicken wings from one place and bread rolls (and a salad for me) from another and coming home to eat it in the comfort of our own home while watching the movie Fair Game (which we both highly recommend!). We also pigged out on Ben & Jerry's and a delicious Chantilly Cake. All in all it was a great night, mostly because we just got to relax together, which hasn't been too frequent of an occurrence lately:) Love you Rick, Happy Birthday!
Rick in all his birthday glory.
My cute husband.
Obviously I picked out a good cake, Rick couldn't control himself.




No comments:
Post a Comment