Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello Flagstaff

A few weeks ago our little family moved from beautiful Boulder to another beautiful town... Flagstaff. Rick got a job out here doing marketing and communication work for a startup company, so we're definitely grateful for that given that the job market is still so crazy. It is definitely an adjustment from Boulder; we miss our friends, biking to the farmers market on the weekends, having such a variety of amazing natural grocery stores and being able to take Adelaide swimming anytime, but we are excited to be here and to explore Flagstaff. It is really pretty here in the summer and the weather is mild and pleasant (unlike other parts of Arizona). We have already found a midwife that we are excited about and are looking forward to meeting our Arizona baby in a few months :)



1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited, I feel like you are closer to me because Arizona is one of the only places I drive to visit besides California (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails