Monday, July 25, 2011

Farmer's Market!

One of the things I miss most about Boulder is riding our bikes to the farmer's market most Saturdays. It is a beautiful trail and I just love the energy at the market, and of course the yummy food. When Rick's family came to visit we were excited to take them along :)

2011-04-16 12.27.11

2011-05-07 12.39.16

2011-04-30 13.10.29

2011-05-07 14.21.21

2011-05-07 14.22.11

2011-05-07 14.22.30

I hear there is a farmer's market here in Flagstaff too... I think we are going to check it out soon!

1 comment:

corbin said...

Hey Emily and Rick,

You might not remember us but we used to come to waffle night at Steve and Jamie's house when they lived in UTC.

Anyway, Alice was following blog links and found yours and saw that you guys recently moved to Flagstaff. I just finished school and I'm looking for a job. I have an interview at Gore in Flagstaff next week. How do you guys like it there? My uncle lives there but I thought it might be good to get the opinion of someone closer to our age.

Send me an email if you're up for answering a few questions about moving to flagstaff.

Corbin Clawson
Email- Corbin dot Clawson at gmail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails