Thursday, July 7, 2011

I ♥ Barefoot Contessa

I may be a little late on the bandwagon but my latest obsession is trying to cook like Ina Garten. I have been fond of her for a long time but this pregnancy I have really had the urge to cook, bake and eat delicious foods. I found the Barefoot Contessa cookbooks on a slight sale about a month ago and bought every single one. Often all I do during Adelaide's nap time is study the amazingness that is found in her books. I have tried out several of her recipes, and Rick agrees that every one has been delicious (although he is still uncertain if that justifies buying all of her not-so-inexpensive books and the often not-so-inexpensive ingredients). We ate most all of the dishes I have made so far before I remembered to get a picture, but I did manage to get one of this fruit tart:

DSC_0009

DSC_0006

I was really proud of myself and thought it turned out pretty :)
And it tasted even better than it looked.

4 comments:

Nassari Everett said...

I want to eat it!!!
send me the link on the tart! I want to make it.

Jamie said...

Beautiful!!!

Erin said...

Wow, that looks amazing!

Annie said...

i LOVE tarts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails