Over Thanksgiving weekend my brother Kevin and his wife Rachel were kind enough to snap some pictures of Maverick at one month old. Here are some favorites of Maverick and I:
These photos are sooooo beautiful. I took photos very similar four years ago. They grow up so fast. Your photos take me back to a moment in time that always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside:-)
4 comments:
These photos are sooooo beautiful. I took photos very similar four years ago. They grow up so fast. Your photos take me back to a moment in time that always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside:-)
xoxo
http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
He is so cute I can hardly stand it!!
So I wanted to show Gracie these pics of Maverick, and she first said,
"Awww, so cute."
And then said,
"They're both naked, I think! Maybe they're ready for their shower, I think. You think so?"
I loves these pictures!
Post a Comment