I used to feel sorry for people with kids at places like the Boardwalk or Disneyland. I thought it must be a boring and long day having to wait in those kiddy lines and miss out on the more thrilling rides. I didn't realize until our latest trip to the Boardwalk that I was the one missing out before! Watching Adelaide and her cousin Gracie get so excited on all the rides was just about the cutest thing ever. Seriously, they were so giddy and you could see the wonder in their little eyes. I guess it's official, I really am a mom now.

Mav and Charlie devoured graham crackers all night.

Jamie & me.

My cute niece & daughter.

The much anticipated airplane ride.
Good times!

Mav and Charlie devoured graham crackers all night.

Jamie & me.

My cute niece & daughter.

The much anticipated airplane ride.
Good times!
Thanks Dad for making this cute montage of the little people!
1 comment:
Jamie is lucky to have such great in laws!! Looks like she and the kids are having fun while Steve is out here near us.
Post a Comment