I'm so glad someone made this video. She's been an inspiration since I was a little girl (who hasn't dreamt of being a cloths-designer and rescuing orphans?) I met her several times and she is the sweetest person. She loves her "children" like her own. She is not just giving these kids food and shelter, she is giving them an education and the love of a Mother. Thanks for posting her story!
Great woman, thanks. BTW, I miss Colorado this time of year too, but we still have a very pretty fall, even if it isn't quite as real as theirs. BTW, I was up at Stanford with Maria last week and the nurse that came in to do a procedure on Graham was Robin Rector. I introduced your cousin Jeremy to her and she said to say hi to you. Seems very competent and still a sweet girl.
4 comments:
I'm so glad someone made this video. She's been an inspiration since I was a little girl (who hasn't dreamt of being a cloths-designer and rescuing orphans?) I met her several times and she is the sweetest person. She loves her "children" like her own. She is not just giving these kids food and shelter, she is giving them an education and the love of a Mother. Thanks for posting her story!
I'm so jealous you have met her. She really does seem so amazing! I'm also glad someone made this video, it is so motivating to do more good.
Wow- This is amazing, I am completely speechless! I want to meet her too!
Great woman, thanks.
BTW, I miss Colorado this time of year too, but we still have a very pretty fall, even if it isn't quite as real as theirs.
BTW, I was up at Stanford with Maria last week and the nurse that came in to do a procedure on Graham was Robin Rector. I introduced your cousin Jeremy to her and she said to say hi to you. Seems very competent and still a sweet girl.
Post a Comment