Friday, October 12, 2012

Hello Fall!

It is starting to really feel like Fall here in P-town and so I had to make some pumpkin cookies from Let's Dish.  I came across this recipe and trust me, you need to make some, they are amazing.  


Now that it's getting a little more chilly around here I am determined to make it feel like Fall, even in California, by making lots of pumpkin edibles, decorating pumpkins, visiting a Pumpkin Patch, enjoying tea while sitting by the fire and wearing boots.  I guess that's all I can think of right now.  Oh, and lighting up my pumpkin candle as a reward every time I finish doing the dishes. Is there anything else I should be doing to make it feel like Fall? I have to admit that this is the time of year a part of my heart aches for Boulder and the beautiful scenery there.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails