Monday, September 28, 2009

Diaper Fun


Adelaide has had some big diaper explosions in the past, but this one is by far the biggest! What you see in the picture is just what escaped- the diaper is still VERY full! Rick and I could not stop laughing as we cleaned her up and popped her in the tub.
Adelaide doesn't actually fit into these cute little shoes yet, but I had to try! Meg and Nick sent these to Rick one birthday- before we were even thinking about getting pregnant, with a note that said "We are ready to be an aunt and uncle whenever you are!" So cute.
I am a fan of washable diapers although we haven't really started using them much yet... I tried one on her the other day and although it fits snug enough and gets the job done, it just looks so silly while she is so small! We'll wait another month or two until the diapers are more proportional to her little body:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i remember kade having a few diapers like that

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

that is hillarious. elle was notorious for the blowouts still hapens to this day. it is horrible, I am not kidding she would have like one a day! the wonders of being a mommy!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails