Adelaide is still a pampered little one but she is making some major progress in adapting to life and making my life easier too. For example, every once in a while she will allow me to put her in her chair... This works for about 10-20 minutes until she starts screaming.

The same thing with her bassinet. I let her sleep in our bed at night and I am trying to slowly get her used to her bassinet- she doesn't last very long in there either but we're trying!

She still loves her sling most of the time... I went to the mall with Ruthie the other day and she just wanted to look around so the sling didn't work out for us- but I walk to the grocery store with her in It and she falls asleep every time and looks so cute in there! Sling from the inside:

Sling from the outside:

She is happiest in her
boppy (Well VERY happiest being held) I think it tricks her just like the sling into thinking she is being held. This is a picture from today- we went to see Barbie, our midwife, and Adelaide is now 9 lbs 11 oz, and 21 inches-- she's getting chunky!

We love her.
2 comments:
I can't believe she's a month old already!!! How did thta happen?! And I'm so proud of her for chunking out! I wish I could be there to squeezer her cute little legs! We miss you + love you! xo
Oh! 3 months is such a fun age! She is getting SO big already, getting her adorable little features and everything...love the pics!
Post a Comment