Monday, September 28, 2009

Loves her Daddy

Rick is very busy with school and gone a lot studying, but when he is home he loves to spend time with his baby girl. He makes her smile and they are just so sweet together.

Only a couple days old.
Playing dominoes.
Chipotle. Yum.
On the way to the Botanic Gardens in Denver.
The only complaint I have is that when Rick is around he always takes off Adelaide's headbands... he thinks they hurt her but they don't:).

3 comments:

Jamie said...

This girlie just keeps getting cuter!

Designing Woman said...

That seriously made me laugh about Rick removing the bow's everytime...so funny!

PS: adelaide is SO adorable...with or without headbands (but I am a firm believer in headbands/bows. I would even say that i'm "t=Team Emily" on this one (sorry Rick). :)

Coonsfamily said...

Ok so, Rick & Dan have to get together to play dominoes. Dan begs to have people come over to play with him b/c I refuse too : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails