Friday, January 8, 2010

Adelaide and her Grandma

Grandma and Adelaide had such a fun little visit together... Grandma made Adelaide smile and giggle a lot, and when she did get fussy Grandma just gave her a little cranberry juice to calm her down (Adelaide liked that very much... her first and only taste of anything besides milk). I just love these pictures, they are precious to me.







4 comments:

the hills said...

how priceless! i'm sure you are so glad to have had that visit. she looks thrilled to see your little girl! we've had the chance for ellery to meet all 8 of her greats & it was too fun. she was a sweet woman & will be missed.

Brittany said...

Those are such sweet pictures Emily! Actually is there a chance you could email me those? I have been looking through photo albums for my mom getting pictures of Grandma. Would LOVE to have one of those pictures on the table if you wouldn't mind.

Anonymous said...

ahhh I love the hat with the big flower! So freakin cute!

Danielle said...

I love these pictures. they are so priceless and ones that you will probably hold dear for a long time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails