Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Delightful

Produce delivered right to my door!

1 Avacado, 1 Broccoli, 1 Butternut Squash, 1 Bunch of Carrots, 2 lbs Potatoes, 1 Red Leaf Lettuce, 4 Braeburn Apples, 4 Danjou Pears, 2 Mangos, 5 Bananas, 5 Tangerines, 2 Red Bell Peppers, 1 lb Roma Tomatos. Yum!
I came across this great service online called Door to Door Organics. I got my first box of fresh fruits and vegetables yesterday and I'm very excited... It is especially hard during the winter to make it out to the grocery store enough to always have enough fresh fruits and vegetables in the house.

I didn't always appreciate the difference between eating organic vs. not organic but after having recently read The Unhealthy Truth, watching Food Inc., and reading some interesting articles I have become much more picky. Anyways, today I will attempt to make homemade ravioli for the first time with my new butternut squash... wish me luck!

2 comments:

I am serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Portugal said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I was shocked by the movie, too. I think everybody should watch that. Let me know if you find any great healthy recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails