Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Update

People that are near and dear to me seem to be having babies lately!

On December 13th, my brother Steve and his beautiful wife Jamie had a big handsome baby boy named Charlie who weighed in at 10 lbs 1 oz and was 22 inches long. This is a large baby by any standards, but Jamie is only 4'10" with a petite frame and so I am especially impressed. I wish we lived closer... I am dying to meet Charlie!

My brother Kevin and his gorgeous wife Rachel had a sweet little girl also named Adelaide (we love that name in our family... one half of the cousins have it!) Adelaide was born October 15th and was 8 lbs. 10 oz and 21 inches long. Rachel's labor was really long- she is so incredible! I got to meet Adelaide a couple weeks ago and will see her again this Christmas... so excited!

2010-12-15 14.03.27
My good friend Shelley and her husband Mike recently had a precious baby boy named Liam. This is Shelley's sixth child, yet she still remains so relaxed and easy going- she is amazing! I met him for the first time today and I am in love!

2 comments:

Annie said...

your hair is still short! It's so cute emily, and you are darling as always. [I know this comment has nothing to do with your post, I just like you :]

Ashleigh said...

Uh oh, baby fever? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails