Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love...

Since it is Valentine's Day I have been thinking about the lovely things in life that make it great.
Lately I Love...

The smell of freshly baked bread. And then eating it.

Finding Adelaide in the bathroom hiding behind the shower curtain with just her little feet poking out. And her cute giggle when she realizes I've found her.

Rick. A lot. I also love that he is graduating this May from his MBA program. And that he is in the top 20% of his program, and that he works so hard for our family in school and at his internship. And of course that he is such an amazing husband and best friend and always makes me laugh and smile.

Talking on the phone with my family. It makes me feel like they aren't so far away.

Sunny days like today. Even if there is still slush on the ground, I'll take it.

NPR. Your podcasts help me feel connected to the world when I'm inside all day.

Reading to Adelaide and watching her grow and learn.

Not being on Facebook. I've taken the month off and although at first I went through withdrawals, I now find myself feeling more present and wasting less time.

Weddings. I am so excited that my sister in law is getting married in a couple of months.

My friends and family. Even though I don't see or talk to some of them as often as I'd like, they are on my mind and I really love all of them.

♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love this, and you, and I think it would be good for me to take a facebook fast, too. Please encourage me so I actually do it. Maybe I'll do it when Steve does it for his STEP studying!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails