Sunday, February 6, 2011

Iced Donuts

It has been snowing hard all weekend. I really hate driving in the snow and even being a passenger in the car when it is snowing; it makes me nervous. Last year was my first time living in snow and I would scream with terror whenever Rick would skid around and do his dangerous little tricks. I guess I've gotten used to it because now I have a blast on our snowy adventures and can't stop laughing. Recently we did some donuts in a local parking lot and Rick mastered the 360:

donuts

4 comments:

VK said...

Go Rick (at least in the parking lots).
I am in Denver tomorrow, and hope that my little compact rental car has front wheel drive. I'm definitely not used to the snow anymore.
I had a sliding accident a long time ago, and hopefully I learned from it.

Jamie said...

AH! That's so scary! But cool. :)

Maria said...

Hey Emily! I found this blog today that I think you will LOVE. Let me know what you think. It's address is www.progressivepioneer.com
-Maria

Unknown said...

Good work! We haven't really seen any snow here in Wa, kinda jealous right now:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails