Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sewing Project: barstools & pillow

I have completed my second sewing project and I'm not going to lie I am pretty proud of myself.  We have a spot in our new place for two stools so my parents gifted me two of their stools (formerly dark wood with forest green) and we made them our own.  Rick painted them blue to match our shelves and I picked out this fabric to reupholster them with.   I watched a couple tutorials online and went for it.  It was a little tough because these well loved stools are no longer very circular but it was manageable, and I'm happy with the way they turned out.  Sorry for the horrible quality pictures, I need to find my camera and stop using my phone.

Untitled
One of the stools.

Untitled
A pillow I made with extra fabric.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow Ems! It looks great. And piping is super hard, so WELL DONE! I'm excited to come sit my bum on them (though mostly because it means I will be looking at you FACE TO FACE). Seriously, though. Looks awesome!!

Brittany Lentz said...

Those look fantastic! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails