Mav is six months! On the one hand I can't believe he is already half a year old, but on the other hand he seems much older than that to me. He is such a happy and sweet boy, always giggling and beaming with smiles. He loves to produce high pitched screams lately with his sister (which drives me bonkers! but is funny too) and pretty much only cries when Adelaide takes away his toys or when he is really hungry. He is quite mobile now and loves to walk around if you hold his hands. He pulls himself up to sitting position in his little bassinet so I think he may graduate to a real crib soon. We've started feeding him bananas, barley and applesauce and will move on to more adventurous foods soon. I thought he would really love eating but so far he seems pretty ambivalent about the whole thing. He favors bananas and doesn't seem to be a fan or barley. Happy half birthday Maverick!
I really failed at getting pictures up of Maverick's first few months... so here is a little blast to the past of his early months:
So much love: Grandpa, Gigi, Aunt Meg, Aunt Mary, Great Grandpa, Grandpa & Mim.
What a handsome (although slightly fuzzy) six month old he is today :)









No comments:
Post a Comment