Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SF ♥

Rick and I were excited to have a weekend to ourselves while my parents watched our two kids (I seriously can't believe we have two kids, that seems so adult-like and I still feel like such a kid).  We decided instead of going away we would explore around here, since we haven't gone out too much since moving back to California.

It was awesome; we slept in (and through the night), went out to eat, finished some projects around the house and spent an entire day biking around San Francisco.

Here is a video of our day in SF:



Thanks Mom & Dad for the much needed break!

1 comment:

chiyo said...

We did the same thing in SF last winter! Yes, without our monsters:) Well, except we weren't living there.. I'd love to live there someday! I'm glad that you two had fun time. We all need it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails