Mother's Day is always a good day for me to reflect on my blessings, mainly my family. I am grateful for my mom and all our memories and love, and am grateful that Rick and I are able to be parents to Adelaide and Maverick. It is hard to imagine life without them and I can honestly say that every day is an adventure while raising these cute kids. It is fun to watch them grow and learn and do sweet things. It is also embarrassing when they do things that are not so lovely and that perhaps they learned from us... oops. Being a parent really does help you to see yourself in a more true light and want to be better, for yourself, and for those little eyes that are always watching you. I'm still young in my journey of being a mom, and everyone tell me it flies by, so I'm really trying to make the most of each day I have with these cute kids :)
Thank you Rick, Adelaide & Maverick for making my Mother's day & more importantly my life as a mom so amazing. You guys make me smile every day.








No comments:
Post a Comment