Thursday, October 4, 2012

Rainbow Delicious


I have been dreaming up a blog in my head for some time now where I can use my passion for food in a productive, meaning and inspirational way.  I'm so excited to share my Rainbow Delicious with you! Every Monday you can expect to find a weekly meal plan on my blog inspired by the rainbow and Michael Pollan's advice to "eat food, not too much, mostly plants." The meal plans are directed toward home cooks who have the desire to eat diverse and healthy meals but lack the time to organize and plan grocery lists.  I pull recipes from amazing food blogging sites.  Each weekly menu has five meals (each one inspired by a color) and a color coded printable shopping list.  My hope is to help change weeknight dinners from a source of stress to an occasion worth looking forward to. 

I have a long list of ways I plan to make the site more stylish and user friendly, and I'll get there soon I promise.  I will also be adding more exciting content beyond meal plans in the future.  But I still wanted to share it with you for now, even if it is just a baby! I'd love to hear any feedback you might have, recipes you want to share, or comments! Feel free to email me at emily@rainbowdelicious.com or to simply comment on the blog.

Please check out Rainbow Delicious and if you want to:

Follow Rainbow Delicious on Pinterest 
Share it with your friends

And stay tuned! Thanks :)



2 comments:

Annie said...

this is so awesome emily! My teacher has a food blog too-its foodiecrush. Good Luck to you! I'm so excited for you (:

Emily said...

Thanks Annie. I just checked out foodiecrush... I love it! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails