I have really been slacking on posting family pictures and events on this blog... and the longer I go the more discouraged I get that I won't be able to catch up. I consider this blog my family journal & scrapbook all rolled into one since I'm not good at either of those things typically. Inistead of worrying about catching up (which I may or may not end up doing in the future) I'm starting fresh and hope to document more of our family adventures and thoughts here regularly.
Starting now. Thanks Louie for inspiring me :)
Today we headed to San Ramon Central Park to meet up with some friends. Adelaide and Maverick got pretty wet and had fun playing in the water but mostly they just wanted to be pushed in this oversized swing. I'm not sure what the deal is with this swing... is it for obese children? or handicapped kids? or adults? It is pretty big. Anyways, the kids absolutely loved it and would have stayed all day if I let them. I got too hot though...


No comments:
Post a Comment