I've never really been a boots girl... but today I bought my first pair and I'm very excited about them. It's about time too because I really don't have any winter shoes that work well for me- I don't like super warm shoes like Ugg boots (my feet get claustrophobic- it's a Walton thing, many of us can't even sleep without liberating our feet from under the sheets) and I love little flats but sometimes my feet freeze in them. These boots are the perfect match for me:)

2 comments:
Ok, I have SO many comments. First, I have missed so much on your blog: giving up TV, Rick's stache, your jewelry designing, the 2 year anniversary, and last but not least your new boots. WOW! I am excited for you and the boots. I wanted a pair and then had to be "sensible" and get the black church shoes I was there for....boring.
Anyway, going without TV is a great idea. PLUS watching LOST all at once on DVD is pretty much the bomb. I've watched 2 seasons that way and I would highly recommend it.
PS: Adelaide is SO cute...I love all her bows :)
Krystle (it says brett though)
I LOVE them! I am not a boots girl, either, but when I saw those I thought, "I need some boots to wear with my green coat!" Good thing we don't live close enough to shop together... Maybe when our hubbies are making the big bucks, though! :)
Post a Comment