Have you heard of 12 on the 12th? Apparently on the 12th of each month you take at least 12 photos to best capture your day. I just learned about it, so for this month instead of taking 12 pictures in a day, I'm using 12 pictures to capture the last month. On May 12th maybe I will do it the way it is meant to be done.
02. Went shopping with Erin and the best buy for sure were these oh-so-awesome sunglasses for Jack.
03. Rick and I have learned to play many songs on this xylophone (for Adelaide's enjoyment, of course).
04. I gave Adelaide her first taste of Mango and she loved it.
05. It was hard to get Adelaide to smile on Easter-- that night she got a fever that reached almost 103 degrees, scary!
06. We had a sleepover at our friend's house one weekend- so fun!
07. Mimi sent some bubbles in an Easter package, and Adelaide was mesmerized.
08. Lance and Rick had such a 'cute' time snowboarding over Spring break.
09. Adelaide is starting to get the hang of sippy cups.
10. Adelaide went on her first bike ride, we realize that her helmet is a little large.
11. Fred and Adelaide become dear friends when he visited over Spring Break.
12. We love rockband... Beatles version especially.

1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love how colorful they are. And I absolutely adore the name Adelaide.
Post a Comment