Emily has been trying to get Adelaide to say "mama" for a couple weeks now with no luck. This morning, for the first time, I tried to get her to say "daddy" and she did ... probably because she loves me so much.
YAY!!! She is so cute! Can you believe how fast our babies are growing?? It feels like I had Will forever ago. I'm almost ready for the next one. How's like treating you in Colorado? If you guys ever wanna come to Utah for a visit, you have a place to stay!!!
First, I love her!!! I love her I love her I love her!! Second, she was TOTALLY saying Dada and it was the cutest thing ever! Obviously a prodigy. AND she's smart, because she's already working her papa--watch out, she's going to be asking for some BCBG pacis next, pops. And third, Rick is also REALLY good at saying Dada. :) We miss you guys! Kiss that baby girl for me.
2 comments:
YAY!!! She is so cute! Can you believe how fast our babies are growing?? It feels like I had Will forever ago. I'm almost ready for the next one. How's like treating you in Colorado? If you guys ever wanna come to Utah for a visit, you have a place to stay!!!
First, I love her!!! I love her I love her I love her!! Second, she was TOTALLY saying Dada and it was the cutest thing ever! Obviously a prodigy. AND she's smart, because she's already working her papa--watch out, she's going to be asking for some BCBG pacis next, pops. And third, Rick is also REALLY good at saying Dada. :) We miss you guys! Kiss that baby girl for me.
Post a Comment