I wish Adelaide had an official fan club so I could join it. SO CUTE!! I love her big thighs and her crazy happy laugh!!! Mmm I need to give this girl a good squeeze!
Ok but really, that was the cutest video ever! Adelaide's laugh is the most happy thing in the entire world. I love that she is a little Rabbit who does yoga.
4 comments:
so awesome!
I wish Adelaide had an official fan club so I could join it. SO CUTE!! I love her big thighs and her crazy happy laugh!!! Mmm I need to give this girl a good squeeze!
nice song choice Rick :) and sweet video!! I especially liked the slow-motion effect when she pummeled over the barricade! So cute!
Ok but really, that was the cutest video ever! Adelaide's laugh is the most happy thing in the entire world. I love that she is a little Rabbit who does yoga.
Post a Comment